- Emma Taylor, Risk, Scratch that Itch: Because I said So, In Good Company/Now Collective, Farina Shaikh, Derby Theatre.
- Mum, Music Video, Big Heath/Too Big, Polydor Records,
- Julie, Music Video, SK Shlomo/ The first Time, Firewood Pictures, Feel the Reel International Film Festival (Best Music Video Award), The Monthly Film Festival ( Award winner).
- Jessica, Stage, The Illegals (The Scene), Get Over It Productions, Dan Daniel, Tabard Theatre.
- Tanya/Pam, Rehearsed Reading, Hunters Moon, Janice Sutherland, Theatre Deli.
- Deborah, Feature Film, The Edge of No Escape, Acorn Explosion ( Currently in post production).
- Kala Brown, TV, Inside the Mind of a Serial Killer Series 2, First Look TV, (Netflix 2019).
- Jennifer/Mother/Passerby, Rehearsed Reading, Freedom Pass by Hamish Nichols, Theatre Deli.
- Housewife, Music Video, LifeArtVisuals, Boston Manor 'Lead Feet'
- Nicole, Stage, The Oppression Olympics, Straight Up Productions, The Bread & Roses Theatre.
- Talk Show Host, Short film, Ping Pong Stream, Nottingham Contemporary for visual artist Ye Funa Commissioned exhibition.
- Louise, Short film, Future Got No Past, Honeybee Films. Official selection at The Great Lakes International Film Festival, VOFF, Festival International de Cine de Villavicencio, Viewster Online Film Festival.
- Various Women, Award winning domestic violence film produced by the Emmy award winning production company Junction 15.
Please find my full downloadable C.V via my Spotlight link above.TRAINING
- The London Academy of Music & Dramatic Art
- The Poor School